Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Will This Blog Continue?


Beautiful mountain poppies
In front of the Peck House in Empire,
Some great history there. 
 

So many beautiful areas around the Lake
We get to enjoy the views from Jill's boat.
  I plan to leave the blog up for awhile.  There have not been that many people reading the blog but it seems the people that have, are enjoying it.  That was the purpose.  I can have this printed in booklet form for us to remember the trip.  It is so easy to take hundreds of photos and they are not looked at again.  I have spent hours on travel notebooks, only to throw them out a couple of years later.
 
A moose in the yard


Mexican comida, Colorado style in our yard
   Some of the people that recently know of the blog want to read it. I just received an e-mail from a tennis friend in Mexico who asked me, why don't I show some of Colorado and where we live on the blog?  A new acquaintance from UK would like to see Colorado. Also, we have been invited to Vancouver to visit and I think that I might want to continue the blog with that trip.  Well, I have to think about that!  We know who they are.  There will be one retirement party and a 40th wedding anniversary while we are there.  We have very good neighbors here in the mountains.  As I continue the blog, I hope you meet some of them.


Abe Lincoln doesn't live here but welcome!
I always want to tell everyone that "we" stained
every piece of wood you see and there is a lot
of wood inside and out.
  
The wildflowers in the yard look like a Monet painting


The view coming in to Mountain Shadows.
I have to tell you that Phil and buddies built the fence.


No comments:

Post a Comment